The facts are pretty straight forward, slip and fall accidents will need the assistance of a slip and fall law firm in Florida. Why? Because the possible injuries that stem from a slip and fall are undoubtedly grave and severe. Suffering from broken bones, collision trauma, and a decrease in movement are things that can. Reduce your quality of life
As a victim, your injuries need to be accounted for. The pain and suffering that you are currently feeling has to be amended with a fair and just compensation. With that monetary settlement,you will be able to regain your health and mitigate the negative consequences of the slip and fall.
However, in order to attain that needed compensation, you will need the assistance of a slip and fall law firm in Florida. Without our expertise, the complexities of your accident will only get worse. Keep reading along with us to learn why!
What Are The Standards of a Fort Lauderdale Slip and a Fall Accident?
Also known as a trip and fall, these accidents are known by their factor of “surprise.” This means that they’re enabled by someone else’s lack of awareness and responsibility to uphold a code of safety.
Slip and fall accidents happen in areas where there is a lot of pedestrian transit. Places like offices, restaurants, retail stores, and supermarkets are very propense to create unfortunate accidents.
However, these spaces cannot be maintained on their own. In a slip and accident, the issue at hand is to find out and prove that the alleged owner or manager failed to comply with safety codes.
That would be a deliberate flaw to ensure the mechanism of safety in a closed or opened space. If it is proven in a thorough investigation that there was deliberate negligence in this matter, the owner will be found culpable.
What Should I Do After Suffering a Slip and Fall Accident?
Slip and falls have the potential to even leave you dazed, confused, and even unconscious. That is why it is very important to request medical attention as soon as possible! Remember, in order to have a successful claim, you need to possess a medical report of your injuries. It is vital to make sure that you attain those reports by a period of 14 days from the first day of the injury.
You will have to call on the owner or manager of the establishment so that you can inform them of what exactly happened. This is very important because they will have to create a detailed report of how your accident happened.
These details will be written in an official notice of the company’s accident reporting.. The company accident report will be able to detail the following things:
- Date of the accident,
- Time of the accident,
- Your contact information,
- The name of the establishment,
- Contact information of the owner or manager of the establishment.
- Information on the types of injuries,
- Details of the dangerous condition that caused the accident.
It is important to take photographs of the establishment, injuries, and the hazard that enabled your accident. These pictures will count as compelling evidence when you initiate your injury claim.
To conclude this section, we would like to talk about some of the possible hazards that could precipitate your fall. The following are:
- Wet floors,
- Slippery surfaces,
- Debris on the floor,
- Poor lighting,
- Failure to warn about the potential hazard,
- Broken tiles.
What Are The Benefits of Seeking the Services of a Slip and Fall Law Firm in Florida
- One of the top benefits of hiring the expertise of a slip and fall law firm is that the firm has the needed expertise and exposure of past slip and fall cases similar to yours. This means that you will be benefited from a positive outcome in your case.
- Apart from the experience, they will successfully negotiate with the insurance companies and legal representatives of the store or public establishment. Moreover, they have a proven track record in handling slip and fall cases successfully, and they are also in a better position to negotiate with the company representatives to deliver you the amount of settlement that you rightfully deserve.
- An experienced slip and fall Florida attorney will also guide you through the entire process, from filing the case to when the judge gives his or her judgment in court. This means that the law firm will faithfully accompany you even the toughest moments of your legal dispute and future trial.
- Your pain and suffering will be portrayed for what it is: turmoil and ambiguity. These are issues that as previously discussed, have the power to negatively bring you down. A slip and fall law firm understands this to the bone. They will give value to your injuries, use the eye witness account in your favor, and raise your evidence to bolster your claim.
Get Represented as Soon as Possible!
The following information was brought to you by the Law Offices of Scott J. Senft. With over two decades of experience in the field, Scott’s firm works on the basis of integrity and community action.
Our Florida law firm understands the impending issues that a slip and fall accident can impose on the victim. If this has happened to you already, we want you to know that Scott J. Senft is ready to help you with decisive action, exemplary experience, and the utmost care. Call us at 954.927.3326! We are eager to hear from you.