Have you recently been injured in a car accident in Florida? Car crashes may be the most common accidents not only in Florida but in the entire nation as well. In addition, the consequences of automobile accidents tend to become tragic as victims can suffer serious injuries and even death.
All car accident victims will feel pain, anguish , and confusion at this moment.. However, in order to resolve these issues and obtain fair compensation, the root cause of the car accident must be identified.es.
We must inform you though, that attempting to seek your settlement on your own can be extremely challenging. You will have to confront the other party and their insurers which is always a complex and tedious process.
Furthermore, insurance companies may undermine victims’ claims with the purpose to not pay you the right amount of money. For all these reasons, you’ll require the expertise of a Florida car accident attorney. Keep reading our article in order to learn about the benefits of hiring our legal experts.
What Are The Most Common Causes of Road Traffic Collisions?
- According to the World Health Organization, speeding is regarded as one of the most recurring causes of motor vehicle accidents. An increase in average speed is directly related to the probabilities of a crash and the severity of its consequences.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol can lead to disastrous results. For instance, the risk of an accident increases when the driver’s blood alcohol concentration is at or above 0.04 g/dl.
What Damages Are Awarded in an Automobile Crash Claim?
. Let’s take a better look at these:
- Economic Damages: These include medical bills, property damage, car rental costs if applicable, lost wages, and more.
- Non-Economic Damages: These pain and suffering, physical disfigurement, and impairment.
- Punitive Damages: These intend to punish the at-fault party for their behavior. Punitive damages are granted when the court declares that the offender’s actions were significantly negligent or intentional.
What Are The Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney in Florida?
- At our law firm, you will find the best automobile accident lawyers. They have the capability to successfully defend your rights. This is because they have represented dozens of individuals with cases similar to yours in the past.
- Our motor vehicle crash lawyers are experts in the legal framework of these accidents. This is why they will make sure that your claim complies with all Florida mandates.
- As we mentioned before, insurance firms may intend to lure you into accepting an unfair monetary settlement. Despite the burdens, be sure that your Orlando motor vehicle accident lawyer will fight so that you can be compensated correctly.
- Providing sufficient and factual evidence is imperative in order to win your accident claim. That is why our Miami automobile collision attorneys work alongside private investigators who can seek the needed evidence for your case.
Call a Florida Car Accident Lawyer!
We are the offices of Scott J. Senft. We will be more than happy to help you be compensated. At our law firm, you will find the best Florida car accident attorney. Call us at 561-376-8073.