People that fall victim to personal injury accidents find themselves in even worse and more complex situations because they are not fully aware of the scope of their rights. In other words, when people suffer a personal injury accident, 80% of the time these incidents are shaped by an influence of gross negligence. Whether it be car accidents, slip and falls, or medical malpractice, all of these serious offenses have one thing in common: the inability to possess a directive and principle of responsibility.
You will have to get medically treated for your injuries because your health is the most important aspect to take care of. However, your injuries are also worth in value. With the help of a Florida Florida negligence lawyer, you will receive integral representation and assistance that will protect your rights during your legal dispute. With their help, you will receive the compensation you are entitled to receive.
What Is The Most Common PIA Due to Negligence?
We had previously mentioned the propensity of danger that is geared around all motor vehicle accidents. For example, car accidents are indicative of irresponsible driving. In legal speak, these accidents happen simply because the party at fault becomes distracted by various factors. These include the following factors:
- Emotional driving,
- Driving under the influence of alcohol,
- Driving under the consumption of illegal substances,
- Having the music too loud and not being able to concentrate because of it.
If it is proven that the person who crashed into you was influenced by any of the above factors at the time of the crash, they will be found culpable with criminal charges. However, your compensation will be even more substantial if counseled by the right negligence lawyer.
What to do at the Scene of a Car Accident?
We would now like to provide you with some important information on what to do at the accident scene in the minutes after you suffer through it.
- If you believe that your injuries are severe, request medical attention as soon as possible.
- It is very important that you take photographs of the damage but also take pictures of your own injuries as well.
- write down the information of the party at-fault. This includes date of birth, phone number, and driver’s license number.
The Most Important Benefits of Hiring a Negligence Lawyer
- One of our negligence attorneys will be able to add value to your injuries.
- A negligence lawyer from our law firm will help you file, sign, and request any necessary paperwork on your behalf.
- Your pain and suffering will not go unnoticed. The jury will understand the consequences that you suffered because of someone else’s negligence thanks to the representation of an injury lawyer.
- One of our car accident attorneys will also conduct a thorough investigation of the facts. With this evidence, your injury claim will increase ten-fold. However, don’t forget to take pictures of the wreckage as it will also be useful to your injury lawyer.
Make the Right Choice!
We are pleased to let you know that you do not have to look any further because the Law Offices of Scott J. Senft is the best law firm in our state. Led by the prominent Scott the attorney, he and his team have carried out more than twenty years of experience and serve their community with the best efficacy and result-driven strategy. Call us at 561 376 8073!