Dania Beach is a beautiful place to live, work, and explore. It is also a place where car accidents happen every day given the large population of the city. Dania Beach car accidents can be a devastating occurence where all accident victims are faced with overwhelming physical, emotional, and financial concenquences.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, it is important to contact a Dania Beach accident attorney as soon as possible in order to protect your rights. The best personal injury lawyer in Dania Beach will help you overcome thenavigate the complex legal process of auto-mobile collision and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve for it.
So, please continue reading along to learn about the most reoccuring causes of car accidents in Dania Beach, as well as injuries sustained in these accidents and how these can amount for compensation.
What Are The Causes Of Car Accidents In Dania Beach?
- Distracted Driving: Distracted driving includes anything that takes a driver’s attention away from the road. Specifically, this includes actions such as talking on the phone, texting, drinking, or smoking.
- Speeding: Speeding increases the chances of losing control of the vehicle leading to a fiery crash. For that reason, it is important to always obey the posted speed limit. When drivers speed, they have less time to react to traffic conditions and are more likely to endanger their own lives or others as well.
- Drunk Driving: When drivers get behind the wheel after drinking alcohol or taking drugs, their motor skills, judgment, and reaction time all become impaired. This can lead to dangerous accidents and loss of life.
What Are The Common Injuries Sustained In Car Accidents?
Car accidents can cause a wide range of injuries, some of which are more serious than others. An injury lawyer Dania Beach can help you receive compensation for the following injuries:
- Head Injuries: Also defined as concussions and traumatic brain injuries, are some of the most common types of injuries that can be suffered in car accidents. These injuries can have a lasting impact on victims as they can affect their cognitive abilities, memory, and mood.
- Neck Injuries: Whiplash is a common neck injury that occurs in the majority of car accidents. Whiplash is caused by the sudden movement of the head and neck, which can damage the muscles, ligaments, and nerves within the neck.
- Back Injuries: Some of these injuries occursuch as herniated discs and spinal cord injuries, are also quite common in car accidents. These injuries can be extremely painful and may require surgery or other long-term treatment.
- Cuts and Bruises: Cuts and bruises can range from minor to severe, depending on the extent of the accident. Some cuts and bruises may require stitches or other medical treatment.
- Spine Injuries: The spine is susceptible to injury in auto-mobile accidents. Spine injuries can range from fractured vertebrae to paralysis. These injuries can be life-changing and may require extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation.
Contact A Dania Beach Negligence Lawyer!
If you have been injured in an accident, it is important to have an experienced Dania Beach motorcycle accident lawyer on your side. At The Law Offices of Scott J. Senft, we have represented countless clients who have been injured in car accidents. We know how to fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact us today at 561-376-8073.