Have you recently been involved in an automobile accident in South Florida? If so, you have arrived at the right place! These events are perhaps one of the most traumatic and painful situations to be in. In a large state like Florida, that has over 4 million people in population, personal injury incidents can occur at any moment of their lives. Consequently, individuals may never be prepared to confront the repercussions of the accident’s aftermath.
During these difficult times, we would like to sympathize with you because dealing with the aftermath of a personal injury accident on your own is an easy thing to do. If there was a lack of responsibility from the other party at the time of the accident, you will be entitled to receive compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial burdens.
Sadly, achieving monetary compensation on your own is not as straightforward as you may think. Personal injury accidents lead to a set of legal disputes. For that reason, you will need to hire a qualified attorney from a car accident law firm in Florida.
Please join us as we discuss the legal framework of car accidents in Florida, tips for the accident, and the benefits of seeking the services of a Florida car accident law firm for your case!
Motor Vehicles in Florida Can Happen at Any Moment
Car accidents are notoriously known to be affected by a failure to uphold a code of responsibility to other drivers. These are the following irresponsible offenses on the road that can lead to serious accidents:
- Reckless driving,
- Emotional driving,
- Driving motor-vehicles under the influence of drugs or alcohol are indeed one of the main triggers of these accidents.
In Florida, car accident victims have two years to file their car accident personal injury lawsuit. If it isn’t filed on time the injury claim will no longer be valid.
What to Do at the Accident Scene of a Car Collision in Fort Lauderdale?
- Keeping composure – Being able to keep your cool is an important milestone to try to attain. This will help you to assess the situation and allow you to get in contact with the pertinent authorities. However, we do understand that it might not be the easiest thing to do, but it will definitely help you to successfully perform the next steps ahead.
- By all means, do not ever under any circumstances leave the scene of the accident. Even if you feel that your injuries are severe or that you’re afraid of what is going to happen next, it is crucial that you stay put where you are. Remember, above all, you will need medical attention and you must wait until the local authorities arrive on the scene in order to assess the situation.
- Furthermore, it is imperative to write down the exact date and time of the car accident. Now, if you are able to, and your pain levels allow you to, try your best to take pictures of your injuries and property damage. It is also equally as important to make sure that you jot down the information of the driver’s license plate.
- Lastly, make sure to gather the contact information of the party at fault. This includes date of birth, name, driver’s insurance carrier, and any other documentation that relates to the identity of those who crashed into you.
What Are The Benefits of a Broward County Car Accident Attorney?
- Florida car accident law firms do hold the professional understanding of how to successfully win these injury claims.That is why they can help you properly file a claim and understand the regulations that may affect your interests.
- You should also know that automobile insurance companies will try to undermine your accident claim at all costs. Nonetheless, car accident law firms have the ability to act as your voice of representation and, in turn, negotiate with these insurers on your behalf.
- Florida car accident attorneys will properly calculate the compensation that you are entitled to receive by adding value to your injuries, lost income, and all medical expenses.
- Lastly, they will gather evidence and testimonies that will fortify your claim and deliver you the justice that you deserve
Call our Miami Car Accident Law Firm Right Away !
We do hope that you know about the importance of having an experienced car accident law firm on your side. The most important key point here is to remember that those responsible for your pain and suffering need to be held accountable. However, the only way to do it is by having the law on your side!
Thankfully, at the Law Offices of Scott J. Senft, we are ready to take your case! Our track record and the experience of over two decades allow us to say that we are the best car accident law firm in Florida! Your voice matters so why not start your injury claim now? Call us at 954.927.3326! We are eager to hear from you.