We’d like to welcome you to this article on the topic of personal injury accidents in South Florida. Suppose you have been the victim of somebody else’s negligence. In that case, the truth of the matter is that you deserve to be compensated for it.
However, actually attaining this form of reparation is not an easy task. In fact, to do it properly, you can not embark on a legal journey on your own. Instead, you will need to hire the assistance of a Dania Beach accident attorney. This is because these professionals hold the experience of dealing with tort law (personal injury) and the complexities of its application in an actual case.
So, today at the Law Offices of Scott J. Senft, we’d like to take the time to convince you today in understanding that your best option as a victim is to reclaim what is yours: your rights and fair compensation. Let’s go ahead and get started!
What Is The Most Prevalent Injury Accident in Florida?
A car accident injury accident in South Florida is perhaps the most common one in our state. That is why the help of a car crash attorney in Dania Beach will help you be aware of its legal implications of it. Negligence within these claims falls on the following core themes:
- Speeding above the posted limits,
- Drunk driving or with other hallucinogens,
- Emotional driving,
- Distracted driving with music or texting.
How Can My Dania Beach Accident Lawyer Assist Me?
So, let’s arrive at the substance of the topic, what really matters. In these challenging circumstances, a motor accident lawyer in Dania Beach will have the ability to pinpoint precisely how the above-mentioned negligent actions can apply to your injury claim so that your monetary settlement.
More importantly, with substantial expertise on your side, your interests will be protected from start to finish. Things like pain and suffering or loss of income will thus receive a numerical value. This is very important because these two are tied to other variables like medical costs or emotional trauma. In other words, the more substance within your initial claim, the bigger your final settlement will be.
Furthermore, let’s go ahead and review other essential services that will protect your rights and secure your assets.
- A car accident attorney, Dania beach will compile an extensive investigation that details your losses. Within it, our injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Scott J. Senft will gather all of the necessary evidence to reflect the facts of the car collision and your side of the story.
- Based on contingency fees, we work firmly with this premise. This means we will not charge our clients a single cent if we do not win their cases. Furthermore, please be aware the fee will not even come out of your pocket. That’s right, the money will derive as a percentage from the settlement that you receive from the at-fault party’s insurance company.
- Lastly, our accident attorneys will ensure that you file your claim on time. Many accident victims who choose to embark on their legal venture on their own fail to file their claim on time within Florida’s statute of limitations and other mandates per the time. In Florida specifically, their accident victims have a total of two years to file their claim. Our expert Dania Beach personal injury attorney will ensure your claim stays on track.
The Solution Is In Your Hands!
We hope that you now understand that you do not have to venture into a legal claim on your own. As a car collision accident victim, your rights have to be accounted for, and at the Law Offices of Scott J. Senft, we will make sure that this happens.
For us, the most critical task at hand is to deliver fair and just compensation that you are entitled to. With our help, you will solely focus on recuperating from your injuries. At the Law Offices of Scott J. Senft, we have ample experience with all personal injury cases, including the most traumatic ones. So, get in contact with us at 954.516.2592!