Our automobiles are one of the most important tools present in our lives that help us attain our livelihood. These vehicles permit us to go to work, take our kids to school, and simply allow us to get from point A to point B. Now, let’s get real, Miami is an enormous city that lacks a superb public transportation system. That is why for our standards, it is even more important to have a car in our possession. The simple truth is that in South Florida if you don’t have a car you will suffer the consequences of no transportation.
The reason we are talking about this is that we are highlighting the level of reliance that the normal individual has on a car. People work extremely hard, and sacrifice many things in order to get a safe, efficient, and trustworthy vehicle. When people finally manage to attain a car, they place their trust and assurance into the manufacturers or sellers who provided them with the vehicle. For example, people drive their families in these cars or even utilize them for work related purposes. By doing so, they purchase, lease, or rent these vehicles believing that they will be safe at all times.
However, what if this does not go according to plan? What if there is an instance where you are driving and something happens to the car while being on the road? An unexpected accident of this magnitude can place your life at risk, as well as the lives of your loved ones. The issue though, is that this is a type of accident with a basis of negligence deriving someone else and not yours. Why may you ask? Because if it is proven that a defective product within the vehicle triggered your accident someone needs to be held accountable. If this has happened to you or a loved one, you have the absolute legal right to seek an owed set of compensation.
By seeking the assistance of a car accident attorney in Florida, you will be able to receive the right set of expertise that will help you attain the monetary settlement you deserve. Keep in mind that in this accident, you have unfortunately become a victim because of the party at fault’s failure to uphold a code of owed responsibility. So, we would like to ask you to join us throughout this detailed account, so that you may learn the legal standards that arise with a defective car part accident, and how a personal injury attorney in South Florida can help you with them.
Types of Defective Car Part Accidents In South Florida
We would like to begin by talking about the different sets of accidents regarding car accident claims when a defective part is a prime culprit. Each different part has specific legal issues that will need to be carefully examined by an accident lawyer.
Above all, car manufacturers have the sole duty to make sure that they maintain a basic standard of safety when dispatching their vehicles to be sold. Unfortunately, even though The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act mandates specific safety guidelines to ensure safety, there have still been many defective product accidents since 1966. Since that year, there have been 390 million vehicle recalls, 46 million tire recalls, and 66 million defective car part recalls reports. These numbers reflect a lack of efficiency in manufacturing, as well as the likelihood of car accidents in the United States.
So, to make it clear, defective car parts can result from two specific instances:
- A circumstance in which a car part was designed in an incorrect manner, thus leading to an immediate deficiency when utilizing the vehicle or just an actual accident while on the road.
- In this instance, there is a manufacturing defect in which the part was deemed safe upon creation. Nonetheless, something still went wrong throughout the manufacturing process and ended up contributing to a personal injury accident.
Specific Defective Car Part Lawsuits In Florida
If you have been involved in a car accident that was triggered by a malfunctioning part, you deserve to know exactly what qualifies as such and which will deem a compelling lawsuit. Oftentimes, a defective product lawsuit can even be an instance in which the defective part did not cause the accident per se, but failed to protect you from its consequences if it indeed happened.
Let’s go ahead and review the following instances of defective car products:
- A moment in which the airbags fail to deploy properly or simply malfunction and fail to do their job.
- Notable tire flaws that could contribute to a crash, inability to slow down car speed, or accurate tire-to-asphalt gripping.
- Seatbelt failure,
- Steering wheel malfunction,
- Leaking fuel system,
- Defective transmission.
Compensation For Defective Car Part Injuries
It is important to know your rights, and if you have been the victim of the above-mentioned negligence in manufacturing it will be detrimental to know what your injuries are worth. The following consequences of your accident will be added to your claim:
- Medical bills,
- Pain & suffering,
- Physical injuries,
- Mental anguish,
- Recovery bills,
- Loss of income due to inability to work.
What Can A Car Accident Lawyer Do For You?
This type of personal injury case tends to be complex because of the mixture of both defective product claims and car accident injuries. This is because the defective product either causes the accident, or fails to protect the driver how it’s supposed to do in the case of a crash. Nonetheless, the only way to receive the compensation you deserve is by hiring an expert accident lawyer in Florida. So, let’s go over the benefits of hiring one throughout this legal venture:
- Your lawyer will be able to determine exactly what caused your accident. By doing so, the car accident attorney will compile an extensive investigation of the facts. This would include which part either failed to protect the driver or simply inhibited an accident.
- The car accident attorney will then have the ability to get in contact with the right people. Usually, the manufacturer would try to disprove any accounts claiming the car part malfunctioned. For that reason, the lawyer would ask outside experts to examine the vehicle to determine what exactly happened in the accident.
- By possessing the facts, your lawyer would now be able to present the evidence resoundingly. They would then seek to join that evidence with your own physical damages. Personal injuries and their immediate consequences would thus compile a strong argument for your case.
- Once you have the evidence, your attorney will be able to add monetary value to the above-mentioned injuries in our previous section. By analyzing your damages, your compensation will rise for your own benefit.
- The necessary experience: You can rest assured that your case will be handled in the right manner because your attorney has managed the same type of cases similar to yours in the past. They know how to talk to the manufacturing companies, and will represent you in court if necessary.
- Voice of reason: Lastly, your attorney will be able to provide you with a calm voice of objectivity when it’s time to make the tough calls. An accident of this caliber will inflict an insufferable amount of pain and suffering that will make it difficult to even times believe you’ll make it to the next day. This is where your attorney can guide your legal decisions and take care of any paperwork throughout your legal battle. (This will come in handy).
Get Legally Represented At Once!
The following information was brought to you by The Law Offices of Scott J. Senft The Lawyer. Scott and his team are a set of trained experts in the field that will make sure that your rights are protected at all times. This is a type of accident that deserves to be treated with the utmost seriousness. Oftentimes, people who suffer injuries from defective car part injuries simply omit their pain and choose to fix their car instead.
This is because of the necessity and urgency needed to get the car repaired at once. We are here to tell you that we understand your needs and interests in this situation. Yes, your car deserves to be fixed, but you also need to compensate for your injuries. Let our legal experts provide you with what you’re entitled to. We will fight for your rights and deliver the proper set of justice. Scott J. Senft is eagerly waiting for your call so that he and his team can get started on your case at once. Call our number now!