An automobile accident is one of the most recurring incidents of life in a city. These are events that arise in the most unexpected moments and can leave us dazed, confused, and in serious pain. From the get-go, it is important to make it clear that if somebody recklessly crashes your vehicle, you deserve to be compensated.
Compensation is thus labeled into a monetary settlement that will be able to mitigate the aftermath of your road traffic collision. Pain and suffering, loss of income, emotional anguish are all things that will be resolved with fair compensation for your troubles.
Please note that you are in every right to file an initial injury claim and if the at-fault party is found culpable in a thorough investigation you will surely be compensated. However, you will not be able to do this on your own. Instead, to achieve your settlement, you’ll need to hire the services of our Florida car accident attorney.
We’d be happy for you to keep joining us throughout our article as we talk about the legal parameters of auto-mobile accidents and how a Florida car accident attorney can deliver you the compensation you deserve.
What Are The Legal Parameters of Car Accident Collision in Florida?
The majority of car accident claims are precipitated by reckless driving acts behind the wheel. If this occurs, here are some of the most common factors that can cause an unfortunate crash:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol,
- Emotional driving,
- Disregarding road traffic rules.
In terms of tort law, road traffic accident victims have a total of two weeks to make sure that they see a medical doctor after the accident. Any treatment after the creation of the injury claim will be important. However, you must get checked out as soon as possible before the 14-day deadline is met.
We mention this because if the car accident victim fails to meet the two-week deadline, the injury claim will not be valid anymore. Remember, your health is the most important thing to take care of. Do not waste time with that.
What Are The Benefits of Hiring a Florida Car Accident Lawyer?
Let’s go ahead more in-depth regarding these benefits:
- Enjoying a thorough investigation that ensures the deliverance of all of the facts that corroborate your side of the story.
- Our Florida car accident attorney will add the corresponding value to your injuries. This means that your pain and suffering, loss of income, medical bills, and emotional anguish will be added to your compensation.
- At our law offices, we’ll make sure that you receive the proper medical attention you need. Our South Florida car accident lawyer will direct you to the best physicians that will effectively treat your injuries.
- Compensation deliverance – to do so, your accident lawyer will negotiate with the insurance companies to make sure that the at-fault party is held accountable and that you receive the settlement you deserve.
Our Legal Representation Is Top Tier
We thank you for joining us throughout our article! We hope that we have given you the necessary clarity to understand that hiring one of our injury attorneys is your best for compensation. Contact us today ASAP at 561 376 8073!